關於停修Please refer to more information on the following website: http://curricul.site.nthu.edu.tw/p/404-1208-168189.php?Lang=zh-tw
- ●申請表下載：登入校務資訊系統->選課->停修申請單 （步驟圖示）
- ●《成績查詢》功能，數位學習平台如iLms或Moodle上的修課資料，停修《進行期間不會更新》，停修階段結束後隔天，資料才會update (109上更新時間為12月2日早上)
異同 各選課階段 停修階段 直接退課？ 選課系統直接退選 須填表申請 簽章？ 免簽章 須經任課教師、導師(研究生請找指導教授)、系所主管簽名（缺一不可） 留下記錄？ 無 停修之科目會記載於中英文成績單上，成績欄分別以「退選」「withdrawal」登錄 學分費？ 無
Course WithdrawalPlease refer to more information on the following website: http://curricul.site.nthu.edu.tw/p/406-1208-165805,r7993.php?Lang=en
Differences between a drop & a withdrawal
Withdrawing from a class means you'll have a withdrawal noted on your transcript with a grade of "W". But if you drop a class, it will not. Consequently, dropping a class is often a much-preferred choice (and you may be able to pick up a different class so you're not short on credits). Find out the deadline for dropping a class, and if that deadline has already passed, find out the withdrawal deadline.
- A dropped course does not appear on your academic transcript. A withdrawn course will appear on your transcript with a grade of W.
- The W grade indicates that the course was withdrawn after the drop period.
- The W grade does not affect your GPA.
- The differences of dropping courses within the Add-or-Drop Selection Period and Course Withdrawal Period
How to Withdraw from a Course
- Go to the "Academic Information Systems" and download the "Course Withdrawal Form."
- Ask the course instructor, your advisor, and chairperson to sign the form for you and then turn in this form to the Division of Curriculum. (Interschool courses need approval from the Curriculum Division of the University that offers the course.)
Minimum Credit Requirement
- There is no limit on how many courses a student may drop. However, undergraduate students should meet the lowest credit hours requirement for full-time students. Graduate students must still be enrolled in at least one course.
- No refunds will be provided for courses dropped after the semester's Add-or-Drop selection period and they will be recorded as "withdrawal" on students' Chinese and English transcripts...Furthermore, those credit fees will no longer apply toward the sum of all credits associated with your department's required courses. Of course, students will earn no credit for the courses dropped after this period.
- If a student cannot meet the lowest credit hour’s requirement for any special reason, underload Application is possible with the permission of the advisor and the department Director.
- Please be aware of the deadline when considering withdrawing from courses.